Acrylic printing gives a clean and modern look to any space. You can bring your images to life and display them with a professional look and feel. Acrylic prints are a sleek, contemporary graphic solution that can be used in a variety of situations such as hotel lobbies, real estate management offices, corporate offices, museums, and personal spaces . The possibilities of what you can do with your images, art and photos are endless. We also supply the stylish brushed aluminum mounts for hanging
For this printing process, we print your artwork directly to the plexiglass second surface (backside) utilizing our UV Cured OCÈ flatbed printer. Our flatbed technology is the most advanced yet, applying layers of CMYK and White Ink to the substrate creating a saturated and sharp image. This is an extremely durable and long-lasting solution that does not require photo paper, nor does it require additional mounting materials. It’s also a great solution for humid environments. I do want to point out this is not the same as a pure photo printed on paper and then mounted to plex. Our process uses color micro dots printed directly on the acrylic.With this process there is no chance of the image peeling off the back or bubbling over time like can sometimes happen with other print processes.
- Default is 1/4″ rigid plexiglass.
- Four corner stainless steel standoffs included.
- No Paper Required. DIGITAL PRINTS DIRECT ON BACK SIDE OF THE ACRYLIC / PLEXI!
- We add a white vinyl backer to seal the ink to prevent flaking during transit and hanging.
- We can also leave off the white backer if printing spot images, text or logos, back them with white ink allowing the rest of the glass to be clear so the wall in the back shows through.
- Once hung on the wall with the provided 1″ deep standoffs, the display allows a bit of light to fall behind the piece, which adds a bit of radiance to the image and effect of the presentation.
- Custom sizes easily available and quantity discounts automatically kick in upon estimating.
You can see pricing for three of the most common requests at http://tinyurl.com/ja9zrjl.