Nearly every day I work with clients who need portable displays. Oftentimes one or more retractable displays are the ideal solution. At the recent International Sign Show I discovered a new value priced retractable display that has the ability to change out the graphics by simply interchanging graphic cassettes.
In many cases, the message on a retractable display will eventually need to changed. With most systems you have to send the display back to the original graphics provider and have them switch out the graphics. The old graphic may or may not be useable afterwards depending on the age and condition of the original display and graphics being used. With this new approach, the provider can simply print a new graphic, place it
into a new cassette. You pull out the original cassette and replace it with the new one and you are ready to go. If you want to use the old one later, no problem just swap out the cassettes and voila, you are back in business.
Here are the details:
- Features telescoping pole – adjust the height from 62.25″h up to 82.5:h
- Adjustable stabilizing feet for uneven surfaces
- Lifetime warrant on the hardware
- Elegant, tough and made of thick heavy duty aluminum
- The flip lever adjustable telescoping pole allows for many different display heights
- The removable graphic cassette makes changing messages effortless
- Viewable Graphic area 31.5″w x 58.5″h up to 78.75″h
- Imaged on anti curl PosPro200 film, layflat vinyl or fabric- prices vary depending on media used
- You can view the assembly instructions here
- Optional light available too
- Kit includes Hardware, Installed Graphic and Soft Carry Bag