It is not everyday you get to combine a labor of love with a labor of results. Such was the case with our latest project for the Humane Society of Missouri. In their Chesterfield Valley Center they have a large presence in a south facing location that offers pet adoptions, veterinary care, a pet-themed gift shop and receiving services for unwanted animals. The sun shines on their space nearly all day and they needed a way to shield the pets and people inside from the scorching sun and at the same communicate to everyone who drives by they are there for them.
With 501 Creative’s eye for design, the Humane Society’s guidance and SwiftGoBig’s efforts to push the envelope on new ways to do things we formed a partnership to image and install the window graphics shown. What makes this unique is the way the window graphics are imaged. These graphics are imaged on a special window perf adhesive vinyl. It is sometimes called “see-through vinyl,” or “one-way vision film,” because when viewed from the outside you only see the printed graphic but when viewed from the inside you see outside as if there is nothing on the window. It’s almost like magic but we did not stop there.
After printing the graphics we added a special super clear UV laminate over the printed graphic so no dust and dirt can collect in the holes over time eventually blocking the view from the inside looking out. The added benefit is the UV laminate extends the life of the graphic. The end result is a window graphic package that shines like no other greeting all visitors to one of St. Louis’s treasures. Do you have windows at your place of business? Why not use them to share what you are about to everyone who passes by.
Reasons Why Window Graphics May Be Right For You:
- Allow stunning graphics on one side and a clear, unobstructed view from the other.
- Virtually all glass surfaces now have the potential for maximum visual impact.
- Easy to print, install and remove.
- Reduces heat and glare from the sun.
- Enhances security and privacy.
- Ideal for vehicle and building wraps, POP, retail and commercial window signage, corporate identity, architectural enhancement and much more.
- Diffuse light, cut glare from the sun and add privacy while at the same time getting the attention of customers and encouraging them to come inside and see what your business has to offer.